High School Admissions
NEW STUDENT ADMISSION & REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
New Student REGISTRATION for 2023-24 is initiated online via the following link:
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION LINK
When registering a new student, you will need to create a User Account following the steps below:
1. Click the link above to go to the Registration site.
2. Click "Create New User" (next to Login button) to create an account
3. You will then be asked to set up a User Account which requires your basic information and your email address and a password.
4. Click "Create User"
5. You will then be instructed to verify your account with a code sent to your email address from Praxi.
6. Enter emailed code where asked to do so and verify
7. You will then be directed to a log-in page as your account has been created
8. Log in using Email & Password
9. Select Start New form and choose NEW Student form
10. Complete the form, including all consent requirements and choice of grade level
11. Using the shopping cart, you will be required to pay the registration fee
a. You will receive an email reflecting your submission and payment
b. Please understand that registration is NOT complete until the registration fee is paid.
12. If you have another student to register, you can now do so by using your email and password as your account is already created.
13. You will receive another email when the office accepts your online registration.
a. This acceptance temporarily secures your child’s seat until all documents are received and the school level Principal communicates full acceptance, thus securing a seat until the first day of school.
New Student Registration for 2022-2023 is in the front office
- New Student Registration Form
- Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Current and updated Immunization Record Card or Exemption Form
- Math Teacher Confidential Reference (mailed/faxed to the PPCS office)
- English Teacher Confidential Reference (mailed/faxed to the PPCS office)
- Principal/Counselor Confidential Reference (mailed/faxed to the PPCS office)
- Copy of most recent Report Card or Transcript
- Copy of most recent Standardized Test Results, if available
- Records Release Form (to be mailed from the PPCS office after conditional acceptance)
- Current and Updated Physical Examination
- required for new students, sixth, ninth grades and annually for athletes
- Copy of Birth Certificate