NEW STUDENT ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
New student enrollment is started and finalized in the School Office. Enrollment procedures and requirements are listed below.
The following requirements must be completed and submitted to the school office before a new student can be enrolled and a place secured in the classroom:
- Enrollment Form
- Enrollment Fee (non-refundable)
The following requirements must be completed and submitted to the school office prior to the first day of school:
- Current and updated Immunization Record Card or Exemption Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
The following must be submitted to the school office within 30 days of enrollment:
Preschool students must meet the following requirements for each grade to be enrolled and to attend:
Early Start (2-years old)
- Students must be two years old by September 1st to enroll. Students must be two years old to attend class. Students are not required to be toilet-trained (for the 2-year-old class only).
Preschool (3-years old)
- Students must be three years old by October 1 and toilet-trained.
Prekindergarten and Ready-Set-Go (4-years old)
- Prekindergarten students must be four years old by October 1
- Ready-Set-Go students must be four years old by May 15.
- All students must be toilet trained.
PPCS Non Discrimination Policy
Pikes Peak Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs, hiring, and other school-administered programs.