High School General Information
The High School at Pikes Peak Christian offers a Christian education experience that targets and meets the needs of the student during the significant teenage years in three vital areas: academic, social, and spiritual. In doing so we strive to develop future citizens that are academically strong, biblically grounded, and culturally relevant in partnership with the family and local church.
Two diploma programs are offered to the student for high school graduation. Each student will have core classes of science, math, English, social studies, and Bible. The student's schedule may also include physical education, health and/or speech. The student will also be required to complete two years of foreign language. In addition to core classes, electives such as drama, art, band, choir, journalism, and computers will complete the student's daily schedule. Honors courses and Advanced Placement (AP) courses are offered to qualifying students.
Along with Bible, daily chapel is part of each student's spiritual experience. Students may also choose from a variety of varsity and junior varsity after-school sports programs including cross country, track, basketball, soccer, volleyball, football, baseball, and cheerleading.
The PPCS High School Difference
- A true Christian education through qualified, Christian teachers with biblically integrated, quality academics and daily Bible instruction and chapels
- Small student to teacher ratio (22:1) for effective instruction, personal attention and mentoring
- The most affordable private Christian high school in our region when considering total cost (tuition + fees)
- 1:1 iPad technology program (Each student receives iPad mini for inclass and home use)
- An effective and proven college prep curriculum including honors, Advanced Placement, and fine arts classes.
- Diverse fine arts, extracurricular clubs, service activities, and multiple sports programs focused on participation and competition with honor
- Junior and Senior SAT and ACT scores well above state and national averages
- Graduates accepted to schools of their choice with high rates of scholarship offers