Pikes Peak Christian School 2020-2021 PTO
While everyone is invited to attend our meetings, only members may vote when needed.
We encourage you to become a member of the PPCS PTO and make a difference.
Click this link to download the PTO Membership Form.
Please complete the form and bring it to the school office with your payment. You can also become an eligible, voting member by volunteering for a minimum of 4 hours for PTO. This includes attending PTO meetings or helping with PTO events such as Book Fair, Back to School Night, Fall Festival, and more!
PTO Executive Board
President: Stephanie Farley
Treasurer: Danae Kirschman
Secretary: Suzanne Walker
If you ever have any questions about PTO, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
PTO Theme Verse:
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10
1 Peter 4:10
PTO meetings are generally held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 3:15 pm in the conference room. Dates for the 2020-2021 are yet to be determined due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Purpose of Pikes Peak Christian School PTO
The PPCS PTO exists to support the school and provide fun opportunities for PPCS families to socialize and support each other.
Benefits of Pikes Peak Christian School PTO
Some things the PTO has raised funds for in the past few years are:
- Tricycle path and storage shed for the preschool playground
- Shade canopy for the elementary playground
- Chromebooks for middle school
- Laser engraver for STEM class
- Bibles for all of elementary
- Large mirror for the Eagle's Nest
- Wireless microphones for the drama department
- Water fountain bottle fillers
2020-2021 Pikes Peak Christian School PTO Goals
- Serve the Lord according to our talents and abilities
- Increase family involvement at Pikes Peak Christian School
- Help fund school projects and activities
- Work alongside other PPCS support groups to find ways to best serve all grades and needs at our school
We look forward to serving the teachers and students of PPCS this year!