Pikes Peak Christian School 2023-2024 PTO
While everyone is invited to attend our meetings, only members may vote.
We encourage you to become a voting and active member of the PPCS PTO and make a positive difference.
Please email us if you are interested. You can become an eligible, voting member by paying a membership fee of $25 or by volunteering for a minimum of 4 hours for PTO activities. This includes attending PTO meetings or helping with PTO events such as Book Fair, Christmas Ornament activities, Spring Carnival, and more!
PTO Executive Board
President: Julianne Marguerite
Vice President: Available Position! Come join our team!
Secretary: Grace Dorenbusch
Treasurer: Halie Scarola
Hospitality Coordinator: Sarah Haug
PTO Staff Liason: Allison Finnell
If you ever have any questions about PTO, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO Theme Verse:
1 Peter 4:10
Purpose of Pikes Peak Christian School PTO
Benefits of Pikes Peak Christian School PTO
- Ponchos/Umbrellas for car line
- Supplies for School Nurse
- Birthday cards and gift cards for teachers and staff
- Testing week snacks for students
- Staff Appreciation Lunch
- End of year gifts (May 2023): Snow blower for playground to ensure more outdoor time, supplies for elementary classrooms, funds for preschool program, legos for Middle School.
- Tricycle path and storage shed for the preschool playground
- Shade canopy for the elementary playground
- Chromebooks for middle school
- Laser engraver for STEM class
- Bibles for all of elementary
- Large mirror for the Eagle's Nest
- Wireless microphones for the drama department
- Water fountain bottle fillers
2023-2024 Pikes Peak Christian School PTO Goals
- Serve the Lord according to our talents and abilities
- Increase family involvement at Pikes Peak Christian School
- Help fund school projects and activities
- Support other PPCS groups to best serve all needs at our school
- Fund end of year gifts for PPCS