Minimum Stay at Home Policy
Every Parent/Guardian is expected to monitor themselves and their student(s) for signs of illness every morning. Adults or students are not to come to school if they are ill.
The minimum stay at home symptoms are as follows:
- If within 24 hours one has experienced:
- Fever (temperature of 100 degrees or higher)
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Started antibiotics for an illness
- Flu, cold or Covid symptoms including any combination of:
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Persistent Cough
- Runny nose or congestion
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
Illness at School
Process for students that are referred to the office for care:
- Students with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, who are vomiting, or have flu-like symptoms will be separated and the parent or guardians called for the student to go home immediately.
- Parents or guardians must immediately pick up their student when contacted by the office. Failure to do so will result in equivalent late Daycare charges to the family account.
Please ensure expedient and proper care for your child by keeping all information on the emergency form current.