Student lunch can only be ordered via the PPCS Praxi Parent Portal. Directions are below:
You may order and preorder lunch for your student(s) for up to 2 weeks through the Praxi Parent Portal .
- Once you log in to your Portal you will see a tab/item for “Lunch account" and one for "Preorder".
- The lunch account tab is available if you want to make online payments and see your balance.
- The preorder tab will take you to a calendar. Click the "Menu" button to see the menu calendar.
- Select items: You will click on each item you want to order for a given day.
- You may order for just one day or for several days ahead of time.
- If you need more than one of something, click it again and a “2” will show up in the box.
- Click "place order" button and it will give you the amount you owe.
- If you have a prepaid balance, it will automatically deduct from your account.
- If you do not have a prepaid balance, it will give you the option to pay online.
- If you do not want to make online payments due to minimal fees that will be charged, you are welcome to bring a check or cash to the front office.
- Same day orders must be placed by 8:30 am.
- It is easy to cancel an order if you need to for any reason. Go to the preorder tab and click on the "My ordered lunches" button Click the minus button next to the item you want removed.