Middle School Admissions
NEW STUDENT ADMISSIONS & REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Please read the information and instructions on this page. You will find the link to register a new student towards the bottom of the page.
- New Student Registration Form - online
- Registration Fee (non-refundable) - online
- Current and updated Immunization Record Card or Exemption Form
- Math Teacher Confidential Reference (mailed/faxed to the PPCS office)
- English Teacher Confidential Reference (mailed/faxed to the PPCS office)
- Principal/Counselor Confidential Reference (mailed/faxed to the PPCS office)
- Copy of most recent Report Card or Transcript
- Copy of most recent Standardized Test Results, if available
- Records Release Form (to be mailed from the PPCS office after conditional acceptance)
- Current and Updated Physical Examination
- required for new students, sixth, ninth grades and annually for athletes
- Copy of Birth Certificate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Read these directions and then click the link below to go to the Registration Site (will open in a new window)
- Click "Create New User" (next to Login button) to create an account
- You will then be asked to set up a User Account which requires your basic information and your email address and a password.
- Click "Create User"
- You will then be instructed to verify your account with a code sent to your email address from Praxi.
- Enter emailed code where asked to do so and verify
- You will then be directed to a log-in page as your account has been created
- Log in using Email & Password
- Select Start New form and choose 24/25 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION form for your first new student
- Complete the form, including all consent requirements and choice of grade level
- Using the shopping cart, you will be required to pay the registration fee
- You will receive an email reflecting your submission and payment
- IMPORTANT If you have another student to register (a sibling), you can now do so by returning to the Registration Site using your email and password to log in as needed, since your account is already created.
- IMPORTANT for a new sibling, please choose the 24/25 NEW SIBLING form.
Please understand that registration is NOT complete until the registration fee is paid.
You will receive another email when the office accepts your online registration.
This acceptance temporarily secures your child’s seat until all documents are received and the school level Principal communicates full acceptance, thus securing a seat until the first day of school.